Monday, September 10, 2007

What's going to motivate us this week?

That hike must have gotten us tired. It's quiet out there! Anyone have an interesting workout that they can motivate us with?
Last week was tough. My calves were very sore on wednesday, so my instructor gave my arms and shoulders a work out instead with just a little knee work. I am always looking for a good arm toner. One of those Gilad sessions I tried last week had him doing an exercise that I just could not handle. It looked like a push-up (not the girl kind), but you stay rigid like a plank as you lean in to your feet and keep your elbows on the floor. You stay that way for 60 seconds as you suck in your gut. I think I could only do it for 10 seconds. I am going to challenge myself to get to tht 60 second mark in two weeks. Lets see if I can do it. For more ideas for exercises to do at home I found this show/website: http://fittv.discovery.com/fansites/housecalls/trainertips/trainertips.html
feel motivated?

2 comments:

DeeLight said...

I haven't been feeling well lately. I've had one of the worst periods that I ever recall having, and it's not quite over yet! I did work out three times last week; most notably doing the sand dunes again. I plan on resuming my regime ASAP.

dreamersball said...

I jogged 3 miles yesterday and I plan on going again this wednesday and thursday. I'm on a mission!!