Friday, August 31, 2007

Back in the saddle again

Given that I have this horrible history of starting and stopping exercise all throughout my life, I was afraid that I had fallen off the wagon again but only getting in two sessions last week (one was with Guapo, so it's not really heavy cardio). I started again on Monday, fearing that I had completely lost my motivation to continue exercising. Contributing to this blog has definitely helped inspire me to keep going. You guys are doing amazing things. I did get myself to run on the treadmill last night, and I plan on going back to the gym tonight and Saturday night. I'm also ice skating with some co-workers during my lunch hour today. It's been ages since I was on skates, but the coolness of the ice rink sounds just about right in this 100 degree weather.

1 comment:

Tamale624 said...

It's helped motivate me as well. Is it that senes of responsibility to try to be a good example while benefitting myself at the same time? This is similar to what goes on in biology...What is the word...simbiosis? Hmmmm