Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Green with Inspiration, not envy

These blog spots are truly motivating me. I fulfilled my promise to have the TV/Gilad training thing last Saturday (since no cute Guapo is anywhere to be seen around here!) Today I was ready to relax after getting home from work. I reread the hikingblog and the two new ones about daddy and Guapo and I got into action quick. I started on two loads of laundry then grabbed my sneakers and my fabric shopping bag. Instead of driving to the supermarket, I WALKED to the closest Trader Joes. I did the gas-free environmental thing. I left the house at 6:45PM and returned at 7:47 with a 5-pound bag of groceries. All the shoppers at Trader Joes must have seen me red and huffy puffy because they sure kept away from me in the aisles! Now I know why. When I got home I saw my face red like I had a sunburn or maybe they thought I was having hot flashes or a fit or...who cares. Definitely a useful work out and the laundry is still goin'. Keep the motivation going.

4 comments:

DeeLight said...

They avoided you in the ailes because they couldn't believe such a goddess walked amongst mortals...that's my take on this whole thing!

Tamale624 said...

If I looked like a goddess at Trader Joes, it must have been Medusa.
That makes a good song title, I think ("Medusa at Trader Joes"....sung to the tune of "Dancin' with Myself"-Billy Idol). Or was Medusa a demon? oh oh.

DeeLight said...

Medusa was no goddess, and you are no Medusa.

Anonymous said...

There's nothing sexier than a sistah doing it for herself at Trader Joe's. Of course you looked like a goddess, Rosanna! The goddess of exercise, that is!